Well we had an eventful Friday for sure! Despite the craziness at the end of the day, I think that I'm ready to be gone next week on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I will be in Washington D.C. with other teachers from West to participate in events put on by Intel as a part of their Intel Schools of Distinction Award. We are one of three finalists in the elementary math division. I hope we are able to bring back good news!
If you need anything during the time that I am gone, please feel free to contact the school or email me. I will still be checking in. I have already posted the homework through next Wednesday on the homework page. Your child's spelling words have also been written in their agenda so that they'll still have them even if they turn their homework page in.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment