I hope that you all had a fun and relaxing break! We're jumping right back into things! Here are some notes and reminders for the rest of the week.
1. Students need to turn in their December reading/math calendar as soon as possible.
2. There will not be a spelling test this week. Our test over Theme 8, Week 2 will be next Friday, January 14.
3. There is no homework (other than December calendars) due this Friday. I will send homework for next Friday.
4. I'm still having a conflict between my school computer and camera. I hope to get the pics from before break off my camera and posted from home soon!
5. On a personal note, we found out that we will be having a baby girl over break. I also found out that my due date may be closer to June 7 so I probably won't miss much if any school at the end of the year!
No comments:
Post a Comment