Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Interview Help Requested

Dear Parents,

On Wednesday, April 13th and Thursday, April 14th third grade students will be interviewing for job positions for our Mini-Society Unit. I am looking for a few volunteers (parents, aunts, grandparents, etc) to help interview the students for their civil servant jobs from 8:00-11:00 on Thursday, April 14th. If you are interested please let me know by Friday, April 8th. All of you are qualified to do this! It would be a very enjoyable morning with several amusing stories gathered from the experience. Once I know who all is volunteering, I will send out more detailed information to you! :-) Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Mrs. McCune

P.S. My class will actually be interviewing on Wednesday, April 13th. We always ask for volunteers for the opposite day that our class actually interviews that way you won't interview your own child's class.

No comments:

Post a Comment